Our website www.UltimateWildcat.com uses Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) encryption to protect all of your personal information. We follow all standard requirements & industry standard encryptions.
Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd does not & will not sell any of your personal data to any third party. However data is shared with the following categories of companies as an essential part to being able to provide our services to you :
- Professional companies responsible for dispatch & returns such as the delivery companies used by us to deliver your goods.
- Professional Payment Services selected by you at checkout such as PayFast or PayFlex.
- Professional service providers such as our advertising & marketing partners.
- Professional analytic tool providers.
How we collect information
- Via email signup on www.UltimateWildcat.com website either at any point on the website or at checkout & when creating an account on our site.
- Navigational information about where visitors go on our website, analytics & tracking.
Information provided during checkout
Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd ensures that any personal information that you provide during the registration and checkout process is kept confidential. Upon checkout & placing an order you may save your address & information to your account for the purposes of faster checkout. Information provided at checkout will be used for;
- Delivering your order to you.
- Sending order update notifications via e-mail or SMS (available with selected couriers/delivery areas only).
- Fraud prevention & detection – to protect & detect fraud against you or Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd.
Your card’s security/CCV code is not stored at checkout & all payments are encrypted as per industry standard encryptions via our 3rd party partners. Your payment information is only used by Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd for payments, refunds & for fraud detection via our payment partners and is not stored directly with our site.
Purchase history & Wish List items
Your purchase history & wish-list items will be stored within your customer account. Purchase history is stored so you can easily look up past orders. Wish-list items are stored for future purchase or can be shared with family or friends.
How do we use your information
- To send you information via e-mail about products, offers and news that may interest you. Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd will only send you this information if you have opted-in to receive email or product notifications.
- To analyze customers visiting the www.UltimateWildcat.com website and learn about the interests & actions of our visitors in order to understand your interests and needs. This will help Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd improve our products and services and deliver offers and promotions that you are most interested in.
- To improve your web experience on www.UltimateWildcat.com, ensuring easy checkout & no errors while you are shopping & browsing.
Non-personally identifiable information
Navigational information collected allows Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd to see which areas of our website are most visited & helps us improve your experience online. Other information such as browser version, device & IP address information may be collected.
Subscribing & Unsubscribing
If you subscribe to the Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd email list, your email address will be used to receive information about new products and special offers. If you do not wish to receive updates after subscribing, you may remove yourself from the mailing list by logging in to your account and opting out of the mailing list or unsubscribing at the bottom of any email received.
You may restrict, block or delete the cookies from this website at any time.
Where Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd allows you to send/share products from our site to another person via Email, WhatsApp or Telegram etc. you warrant that that the person to whom the message is addressed has consented to the message being sent; and indemnify Ultimate Wildcat Pty Ltd, its servants and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or setting any actions, claims and demands) arising out of or in respect of sending any email or any contravention of the SPAM Act 2003.